Friday, July 24, 2009

Taking Away the Keys- A Presentation Regarding Senior Driving from Right at Home Care- Marblehead, Newburyport, and Andover Areas

I put a presentation on Linked In regarding Seniors, Driving and Taking Away the Keys.

In the wake of so many reported senior driving accidents and fatalities here in Massachusetts, I am posting this presentation with good information for family members. THE PROBLEM is not seniors driving- the problem is impaired drivers driving.

If I just came out of a medical event and my leg had propensity to lose feeling, would you like me driving??? This facet of the conversation is the one we should be discussing...targeting age groups is not it, BUT if you are impaired to drive, you should not be behind the wheel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]